Please consider serving as a volunteer for your Sheriff’s Office!
Qualifications / Prerequisites
- Must be eighteen(18) years of age or older
- Basic computer skills
- Pass stringent background investigation
- Good driving record and possess a valid Florida driver license
- Successfully complete the IRCSO Citizens Academy
- The Indian River County Sheriff’s Office is looking for volunteers to perform a variety of tasks and assignments. The use of volunteers allows the Sheriff’s Office to improve services and operate efficiently. Volunteers are needed in Law Enforcement, Corrections and Support services.
Please mail or hand-deliver completed application, signed Background Waiver CJSTC 58 and a copy of your driver’s license to Human Resources located at 4055 41st Street, Vero Beach, FL 32960. If you have any questions regarding the volunteer application process, please contact 772-978-6353.