IRCSO Bond Information
Please see the information below regarding ways to pay bond(s).
- U.S. Currency / Cash: Anything of $10,000 or more, I.R.S. Form must be completed (which will be provided by the agency).
- Cashier's Check (Monday - Friday, banking hours): Funds must be verified for legitimacy purposes. Anything of $10,000 or more, I.R.S. Form must be completed (which will be provided by the agency).
- Registered BAIL Bondsman in Indian River County: a) Local Bail Bondsman, or b) ALL Out-of-County Bondsman must be registered in Indian River County.
- On site: Money kiosk in Building "K" Visitation Area.
- Online at touchpaydirect.com. Select "BOND" (not canteen) in the appropriate section. Name and Facility Locator Number (#232960) are needed.
- Via telephone at 866-232-1899. Name, Commissary Number, and/or Facility Locator Number (#232960) are needed.
- Out of County/State Registered Bail Bondsman in residing County/State who will contact a Local Bail Bondsman in Florida with the exact insurance company or Power of Attorney. They will submit a TRANSFER BOND. The Local registered Bail Bondsman will submit a bond to the IRCSO.